Re: Trills with accidentals

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Trills with accidentals
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:00:53 +0200

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't know if you're missing anything, but *I'm* missing a
> Type-Scripts Priority-Medium issue about this.  Somebody should
> definitely add one.

There you go:

The reason why I didn't add one was because
- I was afraid this snippet was part of the docs or regtests: it isn't
- I was afraid that convert-ly didn't handle this syntax change *at
all*: it does (through a NOT_SMART message, but that's better than
nothing).
- this snippet is some kind of a hack anyway, and IIRC your official
policy is that "convert-ly must handle pristine LilyPond code, but if
you use hacks then you're on your own" :-)

Cheers,
Valentin