Chorded notes

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Chorded notes
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 22:12:13 -0400

I have a score for some of my Liturgical Music I am working on, & need the bass to have a C (2nd space-bass clef) quarter note, and two eighth note C's (the first 2nd space, and the second, middle C) to show to options for the bass which then continues over the next few measures with octave bass lines. How do I achieve this? I looked in the manuals, but so far I have not found any references to this situation. Thanks.
--
In Christ,
Michael D