Re: Resizing accidental in a chord

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Resizing accidental in a chord
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:38:14 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodolfo Zitellini" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:15 PM

We do actually have one:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=155

Actually this is not quite the same thing.

Showing a tweak to show 'smaller' accidentals would be useful to others. So
I think we could probably 'update' this LSR snippet (rather than create a
new one) to include this kind of override as we already document basic
cautionary/forced accidentals in the doc.

James

The parentheses in cautionary accidentals are shown by default right?
we could just modify the snippet  so instead of showing the cautionary
accident in parentheses twice (one default, one with #'parenthesized =
##t) the second one could be a special case (chord, small accidental
an no parentheses...)

Rodolfo

Now updated. No chords (this is implied) but I hope this illustrates the tweaks better.

--
Phil Holmes