Re: Chorded notes

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: Chorded notes
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:14:59 +0100

2010/11/3 Michael Dykes <address@hidden>
Jan,

Would this work since I have already written out my whole score? Also, if this works fine, do I just inset this at the appropriate place in my bass score?

Yes, it should do just fine. Take a look at the attached file, i've included two changes in it. You should be able to do the rest by yourself.

I am sorry, but am somewhat confused as to where this should go. Thanks for all your time & patience.

You are welcome :)
Good luck,
Janek