Re: Creating arbitrary lines (or other postscript things)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Creating arbitrary lines (or other postscript things)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:36:34 -0000

---- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew C. Smith" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:22 PM

What is it about a glissando that doesn't give you what you want?

A glissando only creates a line to the next note. I want a line to another arbitrary note, not necessarily the next one. I guess glissando is basically what I want to do, but I want to >explicitly define the next note. Maybe there's a workaround I'm not thinking of?

Andrew

Please "Reply All" so that the newsgroup can also see the responses.

Have you seen this:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=662

--
Phil Holmes