Re: Adjusting spacing between stanzas in 2.13.38

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Adjusting spacing between stanzas in 2.13.38
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:26:07 -0000

2.13.39 isn't too bleeding now. It's regarded as the beta version for 2.14 so you shouldn't have any problems. If you use 2.12 methods to adjust the spacing, you will need to change this to upgrade to 2.14 and use the new features there, so I'd be bold and use 2.13.39.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Nelson" <address@hidden>