RE: barre line chordshape

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: barre line chordshape
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:34:23 -0500

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden on behalf of bart deruyter
Sent: Mon 12/6/2010 20:04
To: address@hidden
Subject: barre line chordshape

Hi all,

I was wondering, as standard notation for the F, I am used to the non-barré
chord, using the index to cover the first fret of the b and e string of the
guitar. But I'm really having a hard time figuring this out in notation,
showing the barré line on the chordshape at the b and e string. Can someone
help me out here?

I already got this far :

\addChordShape #'alternf #guitar-tuning #"x;x;3-3;2-2;1-1;1-1;"

Thanks,
Bart

---

I am not a player of fret based instruments but have you seen here

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=barre

This may give you some better clues unless someone else comes up with a better
suggestion.

James