Troubles with LilypondTool

From: George_
Subject: Troubles with LilypondTool
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:49:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this.

I've got an issue with the pdf previewer that comes with LilypondTool. When
I open jEdit and start typing, it looks fine. However, as soon as I use
jEdit to compile the text, the viewer starts doing weird things:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/967/jediterror2.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6325/jediterror1.jpg

Deleting the Settings directory in jEdit doesn't help, and neither does
uninstalling and reinstalling jEdit. As far as I know there haven't been any
system changes between installing jEdit and the problem occurring - one day
the problem wasn't there, the next day it was.