Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:56:37 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>

However as a general question from all this regarding workarounds, while we don't document workarounds in the Notation Reference or the Learning manual and while we use Snippets and LSR for 'tweaks' like this; I wondered from the point of view of a new user or someone hunting on how to do something like this and then getting pointed to the tracker as 'known bug', or 'enhancement that no one is working on', can we put a/the current workaround for said bug/enhancement in the tracker?

James

Reckon so.

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=2&q=workaround

--