Re: How to print less measures to each system

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: How to print less measures to each system
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:35:01 +0200

On Fri 17 Dec 2010, 14:00 Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>

My 3cents: if your score has constant time signature and you know a total
number of measures, than it's quite easy to do what you need (and what's Phil
is talking about) -- you need to use separate voice for breaks and
  \repeat "unfold" K { s1*L \break }
in that voice, where K is a number of breaks you need, L is a factor for s1 to
be multiplied to fill one system.. like that.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.