Re: Note head clashes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Note head clashes
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:04:50 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter O'Doherty" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:45 PM
Subject: Note head clashes

Hi,
How can I notate the (piano) chord <e' f'! fsharp'>4 without a clash between e' and f' and change the order of accidentals to the more logical f-natural, f-sharp?
Many thanks,
Peter

Try having a look at the thread entitled "odd output" - we've been discussing something similar for the last day or 2 and you _may_ find some tips. Note, though, that Lily is documented as not supporting 2 different accidentals on the same note within a single chord.

--
Phil Holmes