Re: Changing the length of partial beams

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Changing the length of partial beams
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:12:14 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sven Axelsson" <address@hidden>
Aha, perfect! This has been most fortunate. I have posed these
questions to the list previously, but couldn't get any good answers
then. Now both my remaining problems with achieving perfect bagpipe
notation have been adressed. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

--
Sven Axelsson

A snippet for the LSR demonstrating how to typeset perfect bagpipe music would be most appreciated.

--
Phil Holmes