Re: Bug in 2.13.44-1?

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Bug in 2.13.44-1?
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 19:25:15 +0100

On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:15 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2011, at 1:09 AM, -Eluze wrote:
>

>> Tim McNamara wrote:
>>>

>>> #(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t)
>>>
>>> \paper {
>>>   indent = 0.0
>>>   ragged-last = ##f
>>>
>>> \header {
>>> title = "Lilypond Test"
>>> composer = "McNamara"
>>> meter = "Swing Ballad"
>>> }
>>>

>> it compiles without errors on windows vista if i close the parenthesis
>> after/before the \paper/\header!
>> without, i get errors, but different from yours.
>
> Sorry, bad pasting on my part.  I tried removing and replacing a number of
> things (version number, \paper block, deleting the .ps file, etc.) and kept
> updating my e-mail before sending it.  I've also tried it with and without
> various \include files I use (including one called pop-chords.ly to correct
> the naming of chords because I don't like the default Ignaztek chord names.
> My first thought was that this would be the culprit due to some change in the
> Lilypond internals causing a conflict, but \including it or leaving it out
> makes no difference on my machine.
>
> Perhaps I should mention this is on OS X 10.6.5 on an Intel Mac.

I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but this compiled just fine
for me on my osx 10.6.5 on an intel iMac:
\version "2.13.44"

#(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t)
\paper {
   indent = 0.0
   ragged-last = ##f
}
\header {
 title = "Lilypond Test"
 composer = "McNamara"
 meter = "Swing Ballad"
}
harmonies = \chordmode {

r8
% 1
bes2:min7 ges2:7
des1:maj7
bes2:min7 ges2:7
des1:maj7

% 5
bes2:min7 ges2:7
bes2:min7 ees2:7
ees2:min7 aes2:7
des1:maj7

}

melody = \relative c' {
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()
\time 4/4
\clef treble
\key des\major

% 1