Re: Changing text fonts

From: Hannes Kuhnert
Subject: Re: Changing text fonts
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:48:25 +0100

James Lowe schrieb:
> Well I showed you how to change the fonts already for the header just use
> the construct like
>
> \header {
>   title = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Optima") " This is my Header"
> } }

Of course that works, but it doesn’t change the font used for header lines in
general.

> [internals reference]

That was indeed a good idea!

\override LyricText #'font-family = #'sans

My sans font is Lucida Sans. It doesn’t look good here. Feta seems to need a
serif font.

\override ChordName #'font-family = #'roman

The context is named in plural but the object is named in singular.

Now im trying to fix some other issues with the help of the internals
reference.

Hannes Kuhnert