Re: New version of articulate available

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New version of articulate available
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:39:19 +0000

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 10:07:09AM +0100, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
> I'm glad that articulate is finally somewhat included officially into
> LilyPond, since I asked for it 9 months ago

So what?  I have been pointing out that it would be easy to add
for 2 years.  And on the more general topic of "useful scheme
functions it would be nice to include", I've been trying to
recruit interested workers since 2007.  Nobody's been interested.

We are having this discussion because Francisco spent
approximately 60 minutes working on this.  Apparently you didn't
care enough about this issue to spend 60 minutes working.  So
don't snark at everybody else who *also* didn't want to bother
spending the time on this.

- Graham