Re: Help with changing notehead glyph

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Help with changing notehead glyph
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:16:49 +0000

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 06:01:47PM +0000, James Lowe wrote:
> I am trying to use one of the note glyphs as listed in the NR section
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font#special-
> notehead-glyphs

IIRC most of those are from Ancient music, so if you look through
that chapter, you might find out how to use it "for real"?  I'm
not certain about this.  (this is a rare occurence of me saying
"look at the docs" without meaning "RTFM" :)

> I also looked in font-table.ly (which is where the page is generated from)
> it wasn't obvious what to use.

that file only generates stuff with markup; you could print out
the notehead doing something like
  \markup { \musicglyph #'ufont.u2 }
but that won't help if you want it in your actual score.

Cheers,
- Graham