Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:13:35 -0600

On 3/22/11 3:08 PM, "Paul Scott" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 03/22/2011 08:43 AM, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

>>> Move to the latest development version.  It solves this problem.
>>> \RemoveEmptyStaffContext has changed to \RemoveEmptyStaves, and is applied
>>> context by context.
>>>

> 2.13.54 or 2.13.55?

It doesn't matter.  The switch to \RemoveEmptyStaves happened a long time
ago.  The latest change that I can see to affect \RemoveEmptyStaves happened
in January.  The latest development release will be fine.

It looks like were right in the midst of releasing 2.13.55.  But 2.13.54
will also work.

HTH,

Carl