Re: Can't get the layout right

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Can't get the layout right
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:12:43 -0500

Without actual music we can't compile your score to see the problem.

I think your problem may be in that you have two \paper blocks and your indent
is wrong if you really don't want the first staff indented.  Try consolidating
your paper block and changing the indent:

\paper {
    #(set-paper-size "a4")
    indent = 0.0
    ragged-last = ##f
    ragged-last-bottom=##f
    bottom-margin = 10\cm
    system-count = 3

}

BTW, that looks like a *lot* of white space- do you really want a 10 cm margin
at the bottom and only three systems per page?