Box getting off-center

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Box getting off-center
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:37:13 -0400

I am now in a project that is working to set, and upload the vast repertoire of Orthodox liturgical music that exists. I harmonize, and arrange some of it, then send it along to a colleague to adds certain fields to my Lilyponded arrangements. He is mainly adding a boxed in area at the bottom of the last page that contains copyright info, and other pertinent stuff. Attached is one file He did, and another that I submitted, and He added the copyright info, and etc. However, while the file He did completely himself looks fine, mine has the box partly off the page. Can anyone help? Thanks.

--
In Christ,
Michael D