RE: problem with OS X 10.6.7 and Lily-PDFs

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: problem with OS X 10.6.7 and Lily-PDFs
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:39:07 +0000

Hello

From: lilypond-user-bounces+address@hidden [mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+address@hidden On Behalf Of address@hidden
Sent: 31 March 2011 12:25
To: Jan-Peter Voigt

On Mar 31, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Jan-Peter Voigt wrote:

Hello List,

I installed Mac OSX 10.6.7 and now am unable to print my beautiful sheets from my mac! It seems to be related to a font problem in the last security update: http://www.tidbits.com/article/12078
Luckily I work on Ubuntu and can print from there ...

Sorry for this off topic message, but I know, there are a lot mac users in this community ;-)

Cheers,
Jan-Peter

I have the same problem.  A solution proposed on the French list is downloading Skim (http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/ ), although I have not managed to get that working either with my borderline-dot-matrix printer.

Cheers,

MS

I have also installed 10.6.7 and have not noticed anything – I've just printed out a full score of 15 parts.

It does say in the link above

These PDF files work correctly in Preview, but may cause problems in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on the Mac and in Windows.)

So is this a problem with Acrobat and Preview works ok?

James