Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:57:00 -0400

I just took 2.14 for a spin - congrats to the development team!

The only bug I found crops up with the Emoticon_engraver added automatically in
engravers-init.ly.  I like the way my scores look with it, but I see that the
note order has been hardcoded with a comment from Graham:

% This is what my face looks like when I think about writing my dissertation,
crotchet=240.

Worse yet, when one tries to remove this engraver, lily issues the following
warning: ":-/" before refusing to compile.

However, I believe that these are minor inconveniences and look forward to
using 2.14 to redo all of my scores with light bulbs and toothy grins!

Cheers,
MS