Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:07:28 +0200

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Mike Solomon <address@hidden> wrote:
> The only bug I found crops up with the Emoticon_engraver added automatically
> in engravers-init.ly.  I like the way my scores look with it, but I see that
> the note order has been hardcoded with a comment from Graham:

Really, the *only* bug? I couldn't build LilyPond 2.14.0 *at all*,
even though I had installed all required dependencies :

@itemize @bullet

@item gcc-fortran-4.7.prealpha
@item gnat-gcc-4.2.0
@item lolcode-ctools-v0.1.0
@item MonoDevelop 2.6b1
@item adobe-flash-professional-cs5
@item freetype-pango-comic-sans-ms-2.0.1

@end itemize

As I feared, all it took was for me to turn my back on the project for
three months, and now everything is broken! You guys are incorrigible.
(sigh) I guess I'll have no other choice but to come back...

Cheers,
Valentin.