Multiple Stanzas

From: Michael Dykes
Subject: Multiple Stanzas
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:20:36 -0400

I have an attached file (as always, I know) - and I where the lyrics say "Who art ri-sen from the dead" - just under those words ONLY< I wish to place 2 other sets of lyrics, namely:

"Who art won-drous in Thy saints"
and
"Through the prayers of the Theo-to-kos"

I have been looking at the section on stanzas, but so far have not found this particular challenge. Any help, or someone to point me to the right place would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
In Christ,
Michael D