Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-looking engraved o

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Using the "articulate.ly" script AND getting nice-looking engraved output - how to
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:18:18 +0100

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:18:58AM -0600, Tom Cloyd wrote:
>    OK - I visited the Lilypond website and tried to figure out how to post to
>    some documentation discussion list I thought existed. That left me
>    confused and without options, so I'm back here. The best I can do is offer
>    a first draft rewrite here, and know that those better informed than I
>    will know what to do with it.

This email looks fine, but I'd like to find out what's wrong with
the website.  We don't have any documentation discussion list; I
want to fix whatever it was that suggested that such a thing
existed.

Doc people: this looks like a copy&paste job.  It should take
about 3 minutes from reading Tom's email to when you have a
reitveld issue uploaded.
Well, maybe run "make" to check that you haven't done anything
really silly while copying it.  So call it 15 minutes, of which
10+ minutes are just the computer processing stuff in the
background while do other stuff.

Cheers,
- Graham