RE: getting repeats to play in midi

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: getting repeats to play in midi
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:30:13 +0000

Tom,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: Tom Cloyd [mailto:address@hidden
)Sent: 15 April 2011 07:31
)To: James Lowe
)
..
)
)I write hoping the feedback might be helpful in some way. I STILL have no
)idea where to send documentation suggests other than to lilypond-user.
)This information ideally would be in an obvious location on the website,
)and I never could find it. Kind of surprising, really..
)

The example in the 'Documentation suggestion' link I pointed you to

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/documentation-suggestions.html

implies emails are sent to

address@hidden

However you do need to join this email list (like you would have done for
address@hidden) else you will get the bounce you are seeing.

There is also a third list if you want to report bugs that you find

address@hidden

Again a separate list that you need to subscribe to. While it does seem rather
complex, it really helps keep the correct discussions in the appropriate place
and also more importantly helps in terms of searching the archives, that say
one list with every email discussed on it.

Not everyone subscribes to all lists, which is fine and we can cross post for
you (i.e. forward emails to the other lists if that person is not subscribed)
but that is not ideal and we'd rather not.

However all that said, ANY contribution to ANY lists is better than nothing.

We've seen you contribution to articulate.ly so that is in the works now.

Regards

James