RE: Subject: bar line placing question

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: RE: Subject: bar line placing question
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 07:59:25 -0400

Mark,

Your problem is in your first full bar.  There are too many 16ths in
*that* bar.  When you change the g2 to a g4. , everything appears to
line up as you have intended.  Lily has trouble when a note of greater
value than the remainder of the measure is placed there -- so she does
the best she can to put everything down (instead of, say, failing) so
that you can troubleshoot.

Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Gordon+