Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but not

From: Nils
Subject: Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but not the logic behind.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:09:02 +0200

Hello,

The goal is to have a very simple way of creating mixed-duration chords.I do
not know of any way to do this in lilypond which does not involve different
voices.

So I want to change single notes in a <chord> so that they appear as different
duration, but only as printed item. The duration of the whole chord,
Measure-calculation etc. should not be affected by this.

Is there some override to achieve this?

Nils