Re: Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but

From: Nils
Subject: Re: Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but not the logic behind.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:04:54 +0200

Thank you for your answer. This is what I'm looking for.
{ <c' e' \tweak #'duration-log #1 g'> }
because it respects notehead-styles.

The other method mentioned is limited to one style.

Do you know how breve and longa can be produced with that? #breve or #0.5 does
not give an error, but it also does not work.

Greetings,

Nils