Re: Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but

From: Nils Hammerfest
Subject: Re: Change print-appearance of chord members to different duration, but not the logic behind.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:27:01 +0200

Eventhough I thought I had prevented this it happened :)

That you can rewrite the notehead replacement to any glyph I want does not
change the fact that it is exactly the glyph/notehead I give it. Once the
enviroment changes I have to replace all the noteheads. Imagine this for a
complex piano score where you need this kind of mixed-duration chords.
Yes, I know I can use variables but its still less elegant than using
duration-log.

Nils