Polymetric music and page breaks

From: Andrea La Rose
Subject: Polymetric music and page breaks
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 22:08:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Collective Wisdom,

I posted here about a year ago about my piece. You were all very helpful and
I hope you can help me once again. Yes, it's the same pesky piece.

I've entered all the parts and need to finish editing it. I can't seem to
get it to paginate properly. I've tried inserting \bar "" judiciously and
\break judiciously, but to no avail. Attached is a minimal example, which is
still rather large, due to having eight parts. This example does not have
any \bar "" or \break commands.

Any help is appreciated!

cheers,
Andrea