Re: Consistent bar number positioning

From: Nicholas Moe
Subject: Re: Consistent bar number positioning
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:12:37 -0500

Thanks, Eluze. That worked in my example, but in the actual score, it
doesn't. The spacing is still inconsistent, especially after line
breaks. I'm including a better example of what happens.

Nick

\version "2.14.0"

\score {
        \new Staff = "staff" {
                <<
                        \new Voice = "music" \relative c'' {
                                \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility =
#'#(#f #t #t)
                                \set Score.barNumberVisibility =
#(every-nth-bar-number-visible 1)
                                \override Score.BarNumber #'extra-offset = #'(
0 . -3.5 )
                                \voiceOne
                                \repeat unfold 9 { b1 } r2 r4 b4~ b8 b8 b4 b4
b4 \break
                                R1 \repeat unfold 6 { b1 }

                        }
                        \new Lyrics \with { alignAboveContext = "staff" }
\lyricsto "music" {
                                \lyricmode {
                                        fi -- li -- um et vo -- ca -- bant e --
um
                                        no -- mi -- ne pa -- tris
                                        su -- i Za -- cha -- ri -- am.

\layout {
 \context {
   \Lyrics
   \override VerticalAxisGroup #'nonstaff-relatedstaff-spacing =
   #'((basic-distance . 5)
    (minimum-distance . 5)
    (padding . 0))