Re: how to create baroque ornaments

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: how to create baroque ornaments
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:14:06 -0600

<https://github.com/nsceaux/nenuvar/blob/master/common/side-ornementations.ily>

> For instance:
>
> \include "side-ornementations.ily"
> {
>   \parc bes'4. \parb c''!8 \para d''4. <\pralla c'' \pralla e''>8 \bar ""
> }

This is beautiful code, showing the creation of a useful scheme engraver.
Is it in the LSR?  It should be, IMO.  Or perhaps it should even be included
as part of our distribution.

Developers, how should we get this into our system?

Thanks,

Carl