Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: font survey: which clef do you prefer?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 18:52:03 -0700

* Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> [2011-07-06 21:10]:

Which one of the clefs in the attachment do you like best?

I'm not sure. I think the thickness of that line is more at fault than
its direction. It should be (IMO anyway) as thin as a note stem or
thinner. I suspect that the original intent was to get away from the
extreme hair-thin-ness of Finale - but this particular line should be
whatever the current font interprets as a hairline, not thicker.

--
David