Re: Changing to Gonville font

From: Albert Frantz
Subject: Re: Changing to Gonville font
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:36:55 +0200

> I'm happy to look at the instructions we give in the documentation about
> changing the font in general, but it wasn't clear (to me) what you thought we
> should change.

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. There's an inaccuracy in the LilyPond manual: "Move"
should be changed to "rename," since moving a folder means placing it inside of
another one. The instructions should read:

Rename the existing fonts directory to fonts_orig and rename the lilyfonts
directory to fonts. Simply rename fonts_orig back to fonts to revert back to
Feta.

Many thanks,

Albert