Re: Staff names in lilypond-book

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re: Staff names in lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:30:48 +0200

Dear Xavier,

thank you for the reply. I thought the "noindent" option tells LaTeX not to indent the whole Lilypond block. Anyway, I deleted all previously made snippets, removed the "noindent" option and the result is the same - no indentation of the first system! I still don't know what's going on...

Best regards,

Leszek.

"Isn't that due to your use of the "noindent" option?

When you process the .ly file alone with Lilypond the first system has
a smaller width because *there is an indent*.
If you process it with lilypond-book with the "noindent" option, there
is no longer an indent!

I'd suggest (simply) not to use the "noindent" option.
Or am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Xavier"

--