Re: Problem with lyrics with repeat [lilypond 2.13.63]

From: Raphael Manfredi
Subject: Re: Problem with lyrics with repeat [lilypond 2.13.63]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:59:48 +0000 (UTC)

Quoting -Eluze <address@hidden> from ml.lilypond.users:
:i can't see which version you're using but the the docs about repeated
:voices are being rebuilt!

It was in the subject (2.13.63)...

:the trick that works is to define the lyrics' placement with a \new Lyrics =
:"…" statement and to refer them later. you're sample score would then look
:like:
:
:the 2nd staff and its lyrics can be placed the same way, but since the
:default is below the staff it does not really matter.

Great, it's now working as I wanted.  I was surprised because the old setup
(template) I had for vocal music, which was written for 2.10, stopped working
properly with 2.13.63 and the doc was obviously incomplete!

Thanks for the fast answer!

Raphael