Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:21:02 +0200

Am 12.09.2011 14:39, schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
Dear all,
Sometimes it can be very useful -- in particular for new and not so
experienced users -- to have the basic LilyPond syntax available compressed on
one single sheet. I have created such a cheat sheet that displays the basic
lilypond syntax and usage (without any tweaks and overrides) on one single
page, while also being visually appealing.

The cheat sheet is meant to be a quick summary of the things explained in the
learning manual, but does not replace the learning manual. It simply is a
quick reminder of all the stuff, once you have read the learning manual.

Attached you can find the PDF version of this cheat sheet:

http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/~reinhold/temp/2011-08-24_LilyPond_CheatSheet_Basic.pdf

I also provide nicely printed copies of the cheat sheet for basically my own
costs (3€ per sheet + shipping):
     http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/en/lilypond/details/2111/

These copies are printed borderless on heavier paper and are laminated, so
they are waterproof and should hold for years.

Ok, that's good for hardcore typesetters. I don't need it every day and would be satisfied with a cheap thin paper printout. But when I try to send the PDF to my printer I get the messages

  Das Dokument konnte nicht gedruckt werden.
  (The document could be printed.)

  Keine zum Drucken ausgewählte Seiten vorhanden.
  (There are no pages selected to print.)

When I look at the PDF document properties I can read "Drucken: Zuläsig" (Print: allowed).

Is this intentionally inhibited with some scripts in the document or is there something incompatible with Acrobat Reader 9.4.2.220?

Best regards,
Helge