Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:56:21 +0200

Dear all,
Sometimes it can be very useful -- in particular for new and not so
experienced users -- to have the basic LilyPond syntax available compressed on
one single sheet. I have created such a cheat sheet that displays the basic
lilypond syntax and usage (without any tweaks and overrides) on one single
page, while also being visually appealing.

The cheat sheet is meant to be a quick summary of the things explained in the
learning manual, but does not replace the learning manual. It simply is a
quick reminder of all the stuff, once you have read the learning manual.

Attached you can find the PDF version of this cheat sheet.

I also provide nicely printed copies of the cheat sheet for basically my own
costs (3€ per sheet + shipping):
    http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/en/lilypond/details/2111/

These copies are printed borderless on heavier paper and are laminated, so
they are waterproof and hold for years.

Chers,
Reinhold

PS: I'm also planning to write a cheat sheet with basic tweaks/overrides and
the various paper/header fields. But that might take a while.
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886