Re: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: programming error: no solution found for Bezier intersection
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:25:28 +1000

On 14/09/11 07:55, Janek Warchoł wrote:
2011/9/13 Nick Payne<address@hidden>:
I have a score that I last worked on with 2.13.58, when it built without
error. Without having made any changes to the ly source, I just ran it
through 2.15.11 convert-ly, which didn't report any errors, and then built
it with 2.15.11. The PDF output looks fine, but the console log contains a
couple of lines saying "programming error: no solution found for Bezier
intersection". I've never seen this before - what does it mean?
Please send us a tiny example of the problematic input.

The problem is that the score is quite large, and the log gives no indication at all about where the error is coming from. I guess I can try commenting out different sections to see if I can isolate where the error is happening.

Nick