Re: Beaming (was Re: Adding an 8 bellow the treble clef)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Beaming (was Re: Adding an 8 bellow the treble clef)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:46:35 +0200

W dniu 25 września 2011 23:33 użytkownik Carl Sorensen
<address@hidden> napisał:

> On 9/25/11 2:48 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Our beaming really needs some improvements.
>
> Please post the problems you are aware of,

Sure, i'm working on the report for some time now (it's a thorough
report, just like my ties report - which is work-in-progress too).
Would you like to see it now or when it's finished?

> and I'll give you whatever
> estimate I can about how hard they will be to fix.

I guess they will be very hard to fix properly...  But i hope to be wrong :)

thanks,
Janek