Request for Engraving Suggestions

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Request for Engraving Suggestions
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:11:50 +0100

Hello

At [1] you can find the images of the engraving process of one transcription I did. The Lilypond source file is available at [2] and if you prefer the PDF version, it is available at [3].

In this engraving I do not like the amount of space between the two systems. I understand that there is not much that Lilypond can do, but the overall aspect is kind of... strange.

I am writing to ask for any suggestion to make this output better.

Thank you
ambs

[1] http://musica-liturgica.net/viewfull.pl/153
[2] http://musica-liturgica.net/ly.pl/153.ly