Re: \partial only on first measure?

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: \partial only on first measure?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:31:55 +0100

On 28/09/2011 09:07, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 28 September 2011 09:04, David Kastrup<address@hidden>  wrote:

With the current development version, you can write this as

partialInline = #(define-music-function (parser location dur mus)
(ly:duration? ly:music?)
  #{
    \set Timing.measureLength = $dur

measureLength is a moment, so you have to convert it:

\set Timing.measureLength = $(ly:duration-length dur)

Cheers,
Neil

Hey
Thanks for the macro. It will be VERY helpful (still have more than 100 musics to convert-ly to recent version, and most of them use \partial (Priests, or Portuguese ones, do not know much about music metric :P)

Is there any way to write some kind of the equivalent to the latex .sty file, where I can define these files? Or is it just a standard .ly file, \include'd?

If so, is there any INCLUDEPATH I can set, so I do not need to copy it for each music I use?

Thank you :)
Alberto

--
Alberto Simoes