Re: Display "r2" as r1? -- SOLVED!

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Display "r2" as r1? -- SOLVED!
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:04:49 +0100

On 28 November 2011 15:56, PMA <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here's my snake-oil function for the centered whole-rest.
> In 4/4 & proportional notation, it's working like a charm!
>
> REST = {
>   s2
>   \once \override NoteHead  #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
>   \once \override NoteHead #'text = \markup { \musicglyph #"rests.0" }
>   \once \override Stem #'transparent = ##t
>   e'2
> }

I still do not understand why you need to use such dirty hack!

If there is an issue with multibar rest that produces segmentation
fault, it is better to try to find what the issue is exactly and
correct it than use this tricky thing, at least it is my point of view.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>