Re: Format of short repeats varies in strange manner

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Format of short repeats varies in strange manner
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:57:26 -0700

On 11-12-04 05:01 AM, Phil Holmes wrote:
Welcome Peter - I see you're using my Noteworthy converter :-)

I'm not 100% certain which notes you have the problems with - I'm guessing it's the tremolos between the semi-breves, but that is a guess.  Could you cut this down further, so that all you're showing is the "bad" and possibly contrasting "good" output?

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes

Actually, this looks like a slight regression:

\version "2.15.16"

{

\clef "treble"

\key c\major

\time 4/4

\repeat tremolo 8 { c''16 d'' }

}

puts the tremolo bars well below the breves, rather than between them as in NR 1.4.2, from which the OP's opening tremolos seem to have been drawn.

Cheers,
Colin C.
--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
You need to be able to throw something back.