Re: Adding space between chord glissandos

From: James
Subject: Re: Adding space between chord glissandos
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:17:09 +0000

Caio,

On 9 December 2011 11:47, Caio Barros <address@hidden> wrote:

Hey Caio,

Here's some text that will help you make the glissandos longer:

Thank you! This will do the trick.

Also, this type of multi-voice solution is not necessary in LilyPond version 2.14 - chord glissandos are created automatically.

I know. I'm using ubuntu and they didn't update lilypond yet. Can't wait to use the new version.

Just in case:

http://lilypond.org/development.html

2.15.latest is downloadable and works on Ubuntu here.

While this is an 'unstable' version, 2.16.x may not be out for a few months yet.

So if you need the function now you can at least get the development version.

James

James