Re: mailing list fot italian users

From: Federico Bruni
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:25:51 +0100

Il 21/12/2011 18:55, AB ha scritto:
Federico Bruni<fedelogy<at>  gmail.com>  writes:

I'd like to create a mailing list for italian users.
Which hosting do you recommend? Googlegroups or gnu.org?

Hi Federico, it's a good idea.
Do you have some news?
BTW two international MLs are on gnu.org, another one on googlegroups.

Ciao.
andy

Ciao Andy, no news.

Does anybody know how can I set up a mailing list on gnu.org?

Also, I hoped that there was some interest from other italian users who are subscribed to this mailing list.

I should have been more esplicit: hey italian users, what about creating an italian mailing list? Can you help? :-)