Re: Again, compilation error

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Again, compilation error
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:13:26 +0100

Hi,

2011/12/31 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>   I'm trying to compile my overture on the newest LP, but it gives no errors
> and aborts suddenly. When I extract parts, it seems that there's a problem
> at bar 224 of Clarinet. But the full score stops at bar 160. No other errors
> related to mydefs.ly I think. Can you get it compiled? Or how to find the
> culprit of this kind of error? No message left in the log file.
>
> Regards
> Haipeng

I narrowed it down to a problem with cym (celebration overture.ly, line 2664 ff)
In line 2733 you want an instrumentSwitch, which causes the problem.
If I delete \new RhythmicStaff { ... } the file compiles fine (with
"2.15.20").

Currently I don't have the time to work out a better solution, perhaps
someone else ...

HTH,
  Harm