The problem with midi command delay in 2.14.2

From: Michael Pozhidaev
Subject: The problem with midi command delay in 2.14.2
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:52:43 +0700

Hi!

After the migration from 2.12.2 up to 2.14.2 I have faced interesting
problem and cannot decide is it a wrong behaviour or everything is OK
and now there is another approach to write separate midi dynamics. In
the snippet below there are four notes. When I generate the midi file
the \ppppp command is applied only to second note when it should to the
first one as it was in 2.12.2. Please, help me, do I write something
wrong?

In midi output and generated with timidity wave file the volume of first
note and second is significantly different. What can cause this problem?
Here is the lilypond snippet and links to the files I've got
after compilation.

Thanks!

\version "2.14.2"

One = {
  c'4 d'4 e'4 f'4
}

OneMidi = {
  s4 \ppppp s4 s4 s4
}

\score {
      \new Staff <<
        {\One}
        {\OneMidi}

  \midi { }
}

ftp://devel.altlinux.org/msp/tmp/problem.midi

ftp://devel.altlinux.org/msp/tmp/problem.wav

ftp://devel.altlinux.org/msp/tmp/problem.ly

--
Michael Pozhidaev. Tomsk, Russia.
Russian info page: http://www.marigostra.ru/