Re: Bug squad - updated list

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Bug squad - updated list
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:01:11 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>
To: "-Eluze" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:31 AM

Hello,

On 2 January 2012 22:38, -Eluze <address@hidden> wrote:

Graham Percival-3 wrote:

Eluze, could you suggest a change to the wording in the CG to
clarify this point? Either James or Phil could push that directly
to staging.

maybe something like:

you will automatically be considered/treated as stared if you enter a new
issue.

and:
if you want to be acknowledged when other issues are changed you must star
them yourself (otherwise they will only appear in the bug-ignore or
bug-current folder)

is this correct and does this make it clearer?

I think so. However as Phil is the Bug squad Meister, I've attached
the patch here that he can check and push if it is correct.

regards

James

Sorry it's taken me so long to look at this, but I think this patch isn't accurate. As I said before, I don't use this specific set-up, so can't check, but I believe any tracker issue I add is automatically starred for me and notifications concerning this are automatically sent to my own address. Therefore, to see these, you don't need to star them separately - only other issues that you have not entered.

--
Phil Holmes