Re: Reduce width of single measure

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Reduce width of single measure
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:17:25 -0600

Hi again--

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:22 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Harm!

I'm sure this could be modified to target the note that governs stem direction.

I'm not sure if my reasoning is correct (or if this all is particularly useful), but the function in the attached file attempts to align the text item (also a dynamic text in another example) the same way regardless of the order in which you enter the notes. (Uncomment the \override to see what the function does.)   Unfortunately, it won't work with 2.12 since it uses ly:grob-array->list.

-David